Louth Eastfield Infants & Nursery Academy
working in partnership with
Louth Lacey Gardens Junior Academy
G3.06 – G3.09 - £17,007 - £18,319
We are seeking to appoint a Caretaker to work in a team with the Premises Manager and the ICT Manager across the site starting as soon as possible. This is a permanent post working 37 hours per week 7.00 am – 3 pm daily, 52 weeks per year.
The successful candidate will:
- Act as a keyholder
- Accept deliveries, check and distribute stock
- Ensure external areas remain free from litter and other debris
- Carry out snow clearance/gritting as required
- Perform light gardening duties as required
- Carry out routine repairs and maintenance under the direction of the Premises Manager
- Have an understanding of Health and Safety At Work
- Understand safe working methods and COSHH assessments for hazardous substances
- Have a knowledge of intruder alarms, CCTV and heating systems
- Be computer literate
- Be prepared to undertake further training as required
Applications will only be accepted on an application form, which together with job description are available on our website or from Mrs Mellows who can be contacted on 01507 602 082 Option 4 (finance & HR) or email email@example.com
CV’s will NOT be accepted.
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 28 January 2019
Interviews will take place week beginning 4 February 2019
Eastfield Infants and Nursery Academy and Lacey Gardens Junior Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants should note that references will be sought before interview. In addition to the usual employment clearances, this post is subject to the additional safeguarding clearances required for school employees, including enhanced DBS and disassociation.